We are seeking an experienced Director of Technology to work with the Elite Marketing Pro Team! The Director of Technology is responsible for the development, deployment, and maintenance of all Elite Marketing Pro websites and domains, direct marketing email and automation, sales and lead generation funnels, and implementing and maintaining all tracking analytics. This role:
- Actively guides building and implementing new web pages and sites;
- Oversees the requirements, testing, and deployment of content management and content delivery systems;
- Manages the daily operation of our main company domain, customer membership domain, and customer blogging platform on a WordPress multi-user network;
- Maintains and updates general site operations.
Additionally, this individual contributes to the overall digital and technology strategy for Elite Marketing Pro, manages the technology roadmap, and oversees multi- discipline development and engineering teams, and manages relationships with internal and external technology partners and external agencies in support of the team’s overall vision.
Who You Are
In order to excel in this position, you will have an expert understanding of web technologies and concepts. You are results driven, incredibly organized, and willing to go above and beyond the call of duty. A background working with online direct response marketing technologies (sales funnels, lead capture pages, and online advertising mediums) is a major plus. Along with all of these skills, you’re also friendly, happy, and genuine. You think about the big picture – how things look and function and their ultimate purpose. You live here in the USA or Canada – we’re not looking for an agency or anyone outside of North America. You’re also available during US hours.
What You Will Do
- Responsible for 24/7 operation of all domains for Elite Marketing Pro
- Leadership and management of a team of 5+ interactive developers and engineers.
- Oversight of system and software deployments
- Oversee performance, timeliness, accuracy and consistency of the work product
- Determine and recommend the resources necessary for interactive technology operations and projects
- Determine all required technology and work with the groupʼs finance team to budget and purchase capital equipment
- Responsible for backup and disaster recovery planning
- Help plan and coordinate long term design and systems strategies
- Maintain strong relationships with product marketing, engineering, and finance teams
- Research and plan for changing user requirements and technology advances
- Strong command of web infrastructure and technologies, and technology operations and workflow
- Well versed in software optimization and technology design principles
- Demonstrated experience in UI, design, development and implementation
- Focused on innovation in support of UI design to enhance the overall user experience
- Excellent project management, team collaboration, analytical and engineering skills
- Displays a strong executive presence and strong communication and relationship building capabilities.
- Ability to work successfully within a highly matrixed, fast-paced, cross-functional environment.
What You Need
- Ability to communicate on a technical and non-technical level
- Extremely proficient working with WordPress (WordPress Multi-User is a big plus)
- A killer eye and passion for engaging visual designs
- A commitment to quality output with reliable, on time responses
- Knowledge of digital trends like desktop/mobile user experience, social media, blogging, and SEO
- Firm understanding of responsive testing and design
What’s In It For You
- Competitive Compensation
- Massive opportunity for growth
- Working with a group of people that seek to motivate and inspire each other on a daily basis
- Being part of building the greatest mentorship program on the planet