This past Monday, we (Andrew and I) had our VERY first guest on our Monday “Blitz Into The Week” show.
(besides Ferny Ceballos of course… He’s the CMO though… So can we really count him as a “guest?”)
Anyways, it was so good that I converted it into an “essential listening” audio for you to download and listen to on your computer, iPad, or iPod…
Just so you know: this isn’t your run-of-the-mill training webinar.
These are typically Closed-Door, Private hangouts that we host every week for our Elite Marketing Pro community… And I’ve never shared these multi level marketing tips outside of that context…
Breaking a BUNCH of “rules” right now huh?
Well, I hear people say “rules are meant to be broken” a lot lately…
I hope you enjoy this as much as we did.
We get pretty FIRED up on these Monday talks. I think you’ll dig it…
[WARNING] Strong language used throughout. (not a whole lot…) So, if you’re sensitive to this use of words, it’s not recommended that you listen to this. Also… Put some headphones in and put the kiddies away.
On this show Rebecca talks about…
- Her #1 favorite way to attract leads to her (without appearing pushy or spammy)
- How to OVERCOME that “monkey” in your head… telling you that “You can’t do it…” and “Someone’s going to hurt you…” when talking to people online and on the phone.
- How to counter-offer a Facebook-message-spammer and completely turn the conversation around in your favor… This is ULTRA-stealthy.
- What to do if you’re NOT an expert yet (this is what she taught one of her million-dollar coaching clients)
- And so much more… (and a tad of “Zonk” as always)
Let us know what you LOVED most about this in the comments below.
Latest posts by Nick Haubner (see all)
- Free Graphics Pack: 5 Borders & Buttons PLUS A Short Demo For How To Use Them In Canva - January 28, 2015
- Curt Critiques: How To Scale Your Ad Campaigns (plus a deeper look at your “real” avatar) - January 26, 2015
- Essential Listening: A Stealthy Way To Position Yourself As An Expert - January 23, 2015